Monday, July 7, 2014

A Little Shopping and a FREEBIE!!!

Today I ventured to San Antonio AGAIN to visit Discount Tire! After they put the lovely new tire on my vehicle, I decided to stop and pick up some things at Home Depot and Target! (:


I’m going to make the famous “teacher toolbox”. While in SA I stopped at Home Depot and SCORE- this was on sale for only $10! (Love saving money!!) After purchasing some things at Lakeshore a couple of days ago, I am once again, contemplating the color scheme I want to use in my classroom. Today I’m leaning towards a teal/grey/yellow, but tomorrow may be a different story! So, I’ll be working on the labels to add to my new organization tool. 


Due to my **LOVE** of shopping, I also nabbed a few tops! This shirt is actually one that I couldn’t put down! I just adore the pineapples! LOL (:

Well teachers if you’ve visited Walmart or even Target you probably noticed this popping up! 
**Back to School**

Summer is coming to an end and the sight of school supplies confirms it! I definitely went a little crazy, but $.25 spirals is AH-MAZ-ING, and I love to have a stash in my room at all times. 

Finally, this afternoon I worked on something that I really wanted to implement last year but never did. I noticed that I had no way of keeping up with how many times my students were leaving the classroom. I wish I was able to have this set up to show you, but due to construction still going on that’s impossible. So I’ll try and share with you how I plan on using the sign-out sheet.


I absolutely love using clipboards, so they are everywhere in my room. Near the front door I will have a small desk to hold the clipboard with the sign-out sheets and a digital clock. When a student is given permission to leave the room they will write their name, time they leave the room, and where they will be going. Once they return to the classroom they will write down their return time. Another way you could use this item is to give each student their own sign-out sheet. The possibilities are numerous on ways you could use these! So head on over to my store and get these for FREE! 
(You can click the picture above to be directed to my TPT store.)

Well that's all for now! Hope you all have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment