Saturday, June 21, 2014

Diving into TPT

Sooooo... after a VERY long night, I finally updated my TPT account to seller! Yippie!! Some of the products are ones I've used in the last year and thought they would be a good starting point. Since I started out teaching 2nd grade one of the first things I made was a checklist to track the TEKS I was covering each six weeks. Now that I've moved to 3rd, I have both checklists that I made available. They are up to date and include the new math TEKS that have been added.



I also created a few back to school information pages to send home with parents. It allows parents to provide you with the information to keep in contact as well as to get to know the students a little better.  The link below will take you to the item in my TPT store.




Hope you all are having a splendid weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment